Travel GrantWe are excited to announce that SAVMA has $10,000 to award in the form of travel grants for coming to SAVMA Symposium 2024. If selected, applicants may be reimbursed for up to $250 for travel expenses including airfare, hotel/Airbnb, gas reimbursement, uber/lyft/taxi, bus or train used to attend SAVMA Symposium.
Requirements for reimbursement include all of the following:
- Receipts must be in the name of the person applying for the grant
- Receipts must be clear, legible, and have the date on them
- Costs that qualify for the grant – Gas/mileage, Uber/Lyft/Taxi fare, airfare, hotel/ Air B&B (Mileage can include google maps for drivers)
- The amount of funds submitted via receipts does not have to total the max grant amount
- You are not guaranteed a grant in the full amount that you submit
Click here for the application. Please answer the questions and attach the receipt for travel costs to be reimbursed for.
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis from March 17th to March 24th.
Questions after reading the requirements? Email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org